I'm wondering if I bit off more than I can chew.
I picked my target 4 weeks into the year, and looked at the number of books I had read, which averaged 3 week. So I times-ed 52 by 3 and rounded down to account for those longer books.
I've since realised that the first four weeks of the year (2 and a half of which I was on holidays with nothing to do but read) were probably not the best sample to calculate the rest of the year on.
I mean, I managed to keep up; that is, until Uni went back. I've been back at Uni 2 weeks, and I'm nearly 2 weeks behind... And it's only going to get worse.
But, I refuse to change it! I will achieve this goal! (nearly 3 times the amount of books I read last year *eek*).
Head down and READ!
No comments:
Post a Comment