Monday, July 30, 2012

Moving!

I thought I should write a quick post just apologising for the recent lack of posts and to warn you that it may be a bit light on for the next month or so also...

Rather suddenly an opportunity at work came up which involved relocating to Melbourne! Awfully exciting, but rather time consuming. Put that on top of I'm supposed to be starting back at uni this week (external due to the move) I've been a little busy.

But I promise you this is a phase.

Once I've settled in to a new place in Melbourne, gotten on top of all the uni work and Work work that is building up, I'll try and get back to it.

You won't have nothing from me, I've scheduled picture book reviews every Thursday for the next 5 weeks, so there's a little bit of something for you.

But, until the dust settles, you'll have to make do with meager rations of my opinions of books... I know! It will be hard times for all, but I believe we'll make it through, together.

:)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment